Terms & Conditions
We try our absolute best to educate and inform our clients prior to signing up for our services. We want you to know exactly what you’re getting and we have crafted our offerings in the best possible way to serve you and support you. We love to be transparent and communicative.
In that spirit, please read the terms of the Rapid 1-Day Site:
- Refunds are only offered within 3 business days of purchase and only if we have not started processing your intake form or building your website.
- You must complete the intake form we send you within 30 days to receive your Rapid 1-Day Site.
- After we have received complete and accurate information from you via our intake form, we will build and deliver you Rapid 1-Day Site within 3 business days (US calendar, excludes holidays and weekends).
- All content and layouts provided in our demos are for demonstration purposes only.
- Your hosting agreement is with Jonah West. Please reference the terms of agreement with him, and for hosting questions, please contact him directly for the quickest support.
- You will need to populate your Rapid 1-Day Site with your own content. Your website will be delivered with stock/temporary content, which you will then be free to edit.
- Once we deliver the site to you and pass your login, and before you make any changes, we are not responsible for new bugs that arise in your website. However, we are incredibly confident with our Rapid 1-Day Site and have built hundreds of client websites using everything that is in your website. We simply have to put limitations given the evolving nature of websites and browsers.
- For mistakes you make, your hosting includes the option to make backups and restore old versions.
- Keep in mind that WordPress, the Divi theme, and plugins all have updates in the future. These updates add new features for your website, and also help to optimize and fix any bugs. For any bugs arising with these updates, in addition to our video tutorials we provide you, we offer a monthly maintenance support package as well as a la carte support hourly if you would like our support updating your website or addressing any future bugs.
- Your site is mobile responsive by default. However, depending on your own preferences and the content you add, you might desire optimization of your site. Most clients do not, but if you do, we can provide this at our hourly rate.
- No ongoing monthly services are provided with your Rapid 1-Day Site, unless you have signed up for a paid service or subscription with us. However, we encourage you to check out our monthly maintenance offering if you’d like us to handle routine maintenance checks and updates on your website for your.
- We highly recommend you update any passwords you share with us after we finish your website. The security of your logins is your responsibility.
- Your Rapid 1-Day includes only the services and features we listed in purchase at the time of your purchase.
- You might desire or need additional services, for example, logo design, special eCommerce functionality, etc. You can inquire with us about additional offerings and support services should the need arise.